Wayford Bridge Yacht Station
Berthing CustomersAs of 13 May 2020 in line with government guidelines StayGB berthing customers may use their boats subject to the following:
- Government guidelines on social distancing are to be followed at all times. You must ensure you are 2 metres away from anyone outside your household.
- The Wayford Bridge Yacht Station is open to berthing contract holders and their crew only. Any other gatherings are not permitted.
- Government guidelines stipulate that you are not permitted to stay overnight on board your vessel. Daytrips are permitted only.
- Whilst you are able to take your boat onto the Broads river network and most Broads Authority moorings are open, you are advised to consider the implications should you or a member of your crew fall ill, or in the event of a breakdown. Many vessel recovery services are not operating.
- As all our berthing customers have toilet facilities on their vessel, operating site toilets poses an unnecessary risk and so will remain closed until further notice.
Updated: 13 May 2020, 13:50.
Overnight Moorings at Wayford BridgeOur day and overnight moorings located at Wayford Bridge, opposite the Wayford Bridge Inn will remain closed until further notice. Mooring or any other access is prohibited.
Updated: 13 May 2020, 14:18.
Refreshed: Thu May 28 2020 04:03:01 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Currently deployed in version 1.3, this status information is provided in the following formats:
Hypertext Markup (this): https://broadsmarina.com/status.html
RSS Feed: https://broadsmarina.com/status.rss
This system updates every 10 minutes so it is recommended to set automatic polling on JSON and RSS to > 10 minute intevals.